Straight Answers. Aggressive Legal Advocacy.

Stand Up For Your Custodial Rights

A conservatorship dispute can throw your life and that of your child into disarray. You stand to lose the most important part of your life: your time with your child. It is crucial that you do not give up your parental rights without standing up for yourself.

When you need the help of an attorney who is prepared to stand up for your rights assertively, you can turn to The Law Office of Eric R. Little. Eric R. Little devotes his career to fighting for clients in the Galveston County area. He offers practical guidance that helps you make tough decisions in a difficult time.

As an experienced lawyer, he can help you with family legal matters such as:

  • Conservatorship (child custody)
  • Parenting time
  • Parenting schedules
  • Post-decree modifications
  • Kidnapping
  • Order enforcement
  • Child abuse and domestic abuse

When it comes to getting a fair custody arrangement or modifying your existing order, Mr. Little will not hesitate to go to trial if your co-parent is not cooperating. As a trial-tested litigator, he has won many cases in court for Texas mothers, fathers, grandparents and stepparents.

Protecting You And Your Children’s Rights In Abduction Cases

Mr. Little is one of the few attorneys in the area who has in-depth experience with child abduction cases. He has handled kidnapping incidents on the local, state, national and international level. If your co-parent or someone else has abducted your child, you can trust that he will work tirelessly until they are safe in your arms. If you have been accused of child abduction, he is a skillful defense attorney who will shield you from the harsh justice system and uphold your parental rights.

Get His Help To Stand Up For Your Rights

Nothing is more important than your children. Eric R. Little understands this and is ready to do everything in his power to help you help them. Reach out to his Bacliff office to schedule an initial consultation with him. Please call 888-404-0777 or send him an email to get in touch.